Friday, February 04, 2005

i confuse...

well...today is friday..4th february 2005...i confuse with myself...with my thesis... with my life... what is actually that i like to achieve?? at least, for this moment.... sometimes i forget what is my target... maybe because of the malas things...by da way, i believe...life without no mission is nothing...last night when i chatting with zab... i told her about my mission for these 3 years onwards...for each years, starting by this year, i hope that i will have a stable jobs, then a steady partner and finally i hope to have my own family. maybe it sounds...wow...is it too fast to think all this things....??? well...that is why i called thsi as targetting... target does not means it will be happen..i try to make it happen...still i need cooperation from particular person and supportion by beloved family and dear friends...yet...i still confuse.... the thesis must submit on 14th march...24th march will be the presentation...argggggghhhhhhh........i confuse...mmmmm....confuse or not confident......i confuse...

No comments: