Thursday, February 24, 2005

trip to sabah

yeah...once again....tomorrow will be my second trip to sandakan to visit my mama and ayah....last time was on june 2004...cant remember the exact date...but i confirm, tomorrow or to be exact 24 feb, my flight is at 2pm from klia to sandakan....just by Air Asia...not rich enough to fly by MAS... all my friends totally disagree with my trip..yer la....dalam kesibukan nak final, i still have times to jalan-jalan...hahahhah....ish...ish..ish....final start on 10 march...another 2 weeks...this is what i called as release tension.....cam best kan tgk gambar ngan orang utan...nanti pi jumpa orang utan lagi...kawan tue...kena lawat...ehheheh....when i get back to KL....i will show you my latest picture along my 5 days in sabah....may be this time, it is a quite long journey...from sandakan to kota kinabalu...jalan darat...travel by 4 Wheels Drive car..of course...jalan kat sabah tak sama cam jalan kat peninsular maaa....by the way, i am not purposely pergi jejalan...but i like to follow my daddy and watch his challenging projects...engineer la katakan...well...like father like daughter...

No comments: